Fwd: [KM] Keep_Mailing A Dusting Here & There- Winter in Russia


  A Dusting Here & There- Winter in Russia
 




 




 



 
WELCOME TO RUSSIA!
 
                      Now THIS is winter!

Seriously hope roofs hold up.

There should be a road here somewhere.







Something's down there.



Think some pipes froze??









Dang! Not my car.



Here it is, Dad!

!!@@**&!!#

I told you to put the windows up last night!


To heck with it. Am going back to bed.



Is this guy a leftist?



Somewhat off the beaten track.

I think I can…I think I can…

I guess no school today?












Now this is Wind!












Anyone for skiing????
 
                                                                               - Release Date: 01/04/12 
 

 

Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home